Saturday 17 August 2013

I'm everything

A teacher. A mother. A sister. Luckily not a hated mother-in-law. Not even a mother in law. Wife. Woman. Daughter in law. Sister in law. Philosopher. Reader. Learner. Wanderer. Blah blah blah. Lecturer.  Well, whatever. Chef. Parent. Family gal. TV critic. Yeah, yeah.
So who introduced me to the world of blogging?
My daughter, who blogs herself.
I'm a teacher, as I said before.
I'm also a mother to two annoying great head eaters children, whom I love. They irritate make me realize that there's something new and actually idiotic different in life, even though except for showing me more than 100 ways to get irritated, I never saw anything new.
So I'm everything.
I get into a good mood and a bad one, like the opposite amount of time take to convert water into ice.
I am very wise, and at the same time I am pointless. I talk well, sometimes even without talking.
That's me. I love weekends. I hate them too. I break the house when relatives come. I fix it again.
I work on my diet and I'm very very conscious. One hour later I eat like hell.
I love me. I also wonder who is me.
I hate mountains. I love teaching, but it's not a cliche that teaching is hard, especially with kids who get on your nerves!! give you a hard time.
I work all night. Then I don't get up in the morning.
That's me. Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment