Sunday 18 August 2013

Working, did I regret it?

When I was expecting Nandini, there was a time I had to quit work.
That was obvious. And there was no other alternative.
So I did quit and I spent my time in the house, write diary entries to myself, talking to her (or him, at that time), cleaning, cooking, sleeping.
I wondered if that was the reason many women are known as unprofessional. They have a kid, maybe lose their job, their work gets slowed down, they stop working.
I did not want to be that woman actually, no offence.

 I wanted to do something great, something that would put me on top. But, in this condition, it would be more like:


                               
Sometimes, even if you work, it's taken in another way


After 9 months and a lot of time taking care of my little one, I got back to work. I was very very back, and still the same old efficient lady who never says no.
And I'm glad I did that.

1 comment: